- With the introduction of vector maps, maps are smoother and sharper when panning and zooming.
- Existing Dark, Normal and Light default map styles have been updated.
- New Street, Satellite and Outdoor map styles have been added.
- New background map layers including subway and train stations, building footprints, terrain, and water labels.
- New demographic data through American Community Survey (ACS) Census Data
- MakePoint and MakeLine spatial calcuations to make mapping even easier.
New Supported Languages
Two New Languages Added to Tableau and Support Knowledge Base!
Tableau Desktop and Server 2019.2 will be available in two new languages, Traditional Chinese and British English. These new language additions reflect the increasing number of Tableau customers from all corners of the world that we want to serve in their native languages.
Offline Product Help Installers No Longer Available
With the launch of Tableau 2019.2, the offline Tableau Desktop product help installers are no longer available on the Support Help website. Customers who need an offline version of Product Help can download a complete version of Desktop Product Help as a .PDF file from the webpage under the Tableau Desktop and Web Authoring dropdown.
Find out more about Hyper
Sharing workbook with others?
You might receive an error when publishing your workbook. See this Knowledge Base article for more information.
Test it out first!
Installing on a new computer?
Review Tech Specs
Please note that since the release of Tableau Desktop 10.0; Windows Vista, Internet Explorer 10.1 and earlier, and OS X Mavericks are no longer supported. Review the latest tech specs.