$500 Per User Per Year
- Tableau Desktop required to author
- 1 year of updates and support included
- Android Browser (Android 3.2 or later)
- Apple Safari 3.x or later, including Safari on the iPad (iOS 5.1.1 or later)
- Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 8 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 3.x or later (not supported on mobile devices)
- Google Chrome, including on Android devices
- Tableau Mobile iPad and Android Apps, available at the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, respectively
- Extracts of all data sources compatible with Tableau Desktop. Note, extracts of multidimensional (cube) data sources are not available.
- Direct (“live”) connections to many data sources hosted in the cloud. For a complete list, view our documentation.
- For more information on the differences between live connections and extracts in Tableau Online, view our whitepaper.
All of Tableau’s products are Unicode-enabled and compatible with data stored in any language.
Tableau Desktop Packaged Workbook
View, filter, sort, export, print and paging
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7,Vista, Server 2012, Server 2008
- 2 GB memory
- 750mb minimum free disk space
- 32-bit or 64-bit versions of Windows1
- iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
- MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
- Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
- OS X 10.9 or later
- 2 GB memory
- 750 MB available disk space
All of Tableau’s products, with the exception of tabadmin, are Unicode-enabled and compatible with data stored in any language. The user interface and supporting documentation of Tableau Server are in English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Korean and Simplified Chinese.
- Tableau Reader has been tested and is supported on 64-bit Windows versions. Tableau is a 32-bit application and does require 32-bit versions of the database drivers, even when running on 64-bit versions of Windows.