Pairing Tableau with sales analytics empowers anyone with sales data to quickly see, understand, and share valuable insights. It's how sales leaders quickly analyze their CRM and other data sets, identify opportunities and customers, and track how their team is performing with clear dashboards.
Analyze your CRM data, segment your leads, and track your pipeline in real time. Sales teams using Tableau spend their time strategically, forecast their results accurately, and exceed their quotas.
Read Tableau's 6 tips for better sales performance dashboards
The most successful sales leaders are always learning new ways to enhance your sales performance dashboards. Explore ways to:
- Optimize visualizations for a single source of truth
- Quickly and accurately measure pipeline performance
- Choose the best metrics to measure your key performance indicators
- Make KPIs actionable, not just informative
- Empower yourself and your sales teams to ask and answer their own questions
Sales teams may look at different ways to understand performance at their level so that they have a sense of urgency when things aren't going well, or when they know that they have been doing a good job and that they need to keep it up.
Enterprise sales deployment in only 90 days
In just 90 days, MillerCoors went from pilot phase to enterprise deployment of Tableau across 300 salespeople. With Tableau Online, a salesperson can pull up a sales dashboard to share with retailers over a mobile phone or tablet, strengthening relationships and differentiating them from competitors. Learn how MillerCoors:
- Deployed an enterprise-scale solution in just 90 days
- Can now pull custom market insights for retailers within 15 minutes
- Are strengthening relationships and selling more product