Shortcuts to Sales Success
Unlock Sales analytics success
Get insights from your sales data 29% faster and unlock success now. Here you’ll find the most relevant sales dashboards and solutions to help you quickly drive desired business outcomes.
Accelerators for Sales
Reduce time to value and accelerate your journey to data-driven insights. Use these Accelerators to quickly and easily build robust sales dashboards that improve productivity and help answer key business questions—all using your own sales data.
Sales dashboards from Tableau Public
Download and connect your data to these best-in-class examples of sales dashboards that demonstrate the art of what’s possible when visualizing and publishing your sales data. Here you’ll find plenty of inspiration from the Tableau Community.
Manage a sales organization that hits its quota
KPI's: Sales, Quota Attainment, Territory Assignment, Large Deal Execution
- Sales Summary View - Manage your Sales business w/ visibility into daily quota attainment, sales trends and historical performance.
- Sales Territory Monitoring - View territory assignments and performance by rep, account and pipeline.
- Large Deal Dashboard - Stay on top of large deals within a single view.
- Quota Attainment Dashboard - Monitor quota attainment across company, region and rep.
- Sales Cockpit Template - Use this workflow template to monitor a variety of views critical to Sales Reps & Leaders.
Stay informed on how the business is performing
KPI's: Sales Growth, Opportunity Management, Pipeline Management, Sales Activity Management
- Sales Growth & Performance - Monitor Sales Performance by Qtr, Product type and YoY/QoQ progression.
- Opportunity Tracking - Review opportunities by rep, stage, days to close and account to manage the business.
- Sales Pipeline Dashboard - View your pipeline at the stage, rep, partner, calendar and deal level.
- Sales Activities Dashboard & Sales Activities by Rep - Monitor emails, calls, mtgs by sales team/territory.
Identify short-and long-term strategies to grow the business
KPI's: Account Management, Customer Profiling
- Account Holistic View - See a holistic view of your Customer from revenue type, Account team, pipeline and Success & Support inputs.
- Customer Insights Analysis - Analyze Customer populations across key variables or demographics to find trends & opportunities to grow, cross-sell and reduce risk within your business.
Build analytical processes, especially forecasts, that help set strategy for growth
KPI's: Forecast Management, Forecast Accuracy, Sales Segmentation
- Sales Forecast Dashboard - Monitor deal stages and forecast within your pipeline.
- Sales Segmentation - View analytics on your Customer by product and business mix, spend and strategic vertical.
Improve efficiency of sales execution
KPI's: Sales Pipeline Analysis, Time to Sales (Ramp Analysis), Territory Analysis, Commission Modeling
- Open Pipeline Analysis - View open pipeline progression by stage type, stage duration and opportunity volume.
- Sales Ramp Time & Sales Onboarding to Performance - View how onboarding is translating to faster performance in new-hire reps.
- Territory Planning - View Customer prospects within a territory/region by performance, revenue, # of Customer and Transactions.
- Sales Commission Model/Analysis - Analyze Sales Commission models to get the most out of your Sales field.
Best practices and resources
Tableau on Tableau
5 ways we look at our sales data
Check out the sales metrics we monitor through Tableau and download the templates
7 examples and templates
Find best practices around designing a sales dashboard and download customizable templates.
Tableau for Sales Analytics
Discover and download sales dashboards and analytics.
Sales Community User Group
Connect with other sales and sales-ops professionals. Ask and answer questions, share your vizzes with others, and get insights into popular sales-analytics content.
Connect to data and third-party sales solutions
Find dozens of popular third-party applications that work even better with Tableau.
Connect to data
Get step-by-step guidance on connecting to a variety of the most common data sources.
Salesforce + Tableau
Use Tableau to blend Salesforce data from across the Customer 360 platform with your other business data.
Sales effectiveness with LinkedIn
Boost sales productivity and performance using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Tableau analytics.