- Allison (Ally) Witherspoon Johnston January 19, 2023What sets a data-driven leader apart? Here’s a glimpse into why data-driven decision makers are more effective decision-makers—and what you can learn from them.
- Tableau BlueprintJennifer Clark October 7, 2022
Modern analytics are key for digital transformation, but leaders need to carefully manage change across the organization—learn how with Tableau Blueprint.
- ITLoreal Lynch December 6, 2021IT has a unique opportunity to lead the organization in developing a Data Culture through analytics agility, proficiency, and community.
- EnterpriseLoreal Lynch November 22, 2021Democratizing data and embracing advancements in AI analytics can help everyone in your organization make better business decisions.
- EnterpriseLoreal Lynch November 8, 2021Learn how to align people, process, and technology for an approach to governance and data management that empowers your data-driven enterprise.
- Tableau BlueprintJeremy Blaney October 14, 2021Governance is foundational for building a Data Culture that enables success with analytics at scale. Learn how with the Tableau Blueprint framework.
- EnterpriseNathan Cho September 28, 2021Identifying the right problems to solve will help you establish better data governance for self-service analytics—here’s how to do it.
- ProductFrancois Ajenstat June 29, 2021Learn about the investments Tableau is making in augmented analytics to help everyone use data to answer business questions with approachable AI.
- Data CultureThe Data Culture Playbook: a step-by-step guide with specific recommendations on how to build, run, and scale data-driven programs.
- COVID-19Christina McPherson November 25, 2020Executives discuss the value of putting data first in uncertain times and how that influences your leadership mindset while making important, but difficult decisions.
- DataThe Economist July 6, 2020
Over the past three years, Jones Lange LaSalle (JLL) has cultivated Data Culture. When COVID-19 struck, their Data Culture helped them respond quickly and efficiently. The company's investment in data analytics had seen a return of $40 million, enabling the company to streamline compliance costs, reduce overheads and generate additional revenue through new initiatives.
- DataForbes BrandVoice June 22, 2020In a time of crisis, like the COVID-19 pandemic, data leaders can help companies chart rapidly shifting market conditions and make essential decisions to navigate toward calmer waters.