Visual analytics is transforming the way government leaders make critical decisions, meet their mission goals, and interact with the public. New trends in measuring performance management promise opportunity for growth, sustainability, and efficiency. Here are four ways in which government agencies can use visual analytics to improve performance management.
- AWSKevin Glover November 27, 2023
Tableau and AWS help customers digitally transform with Modern Cloud Analytics, combining technical resources and expertise with our vast partner networks.
- ITLisa Ginther Huh November 9, 2023To get the most from generative AI, consider data source access, ease of use, and governance capabilities before picking a solution for your company.
- ReleasesColten Woo November 6, 2022Learn what’s in Tableau 2022.3 for IT, including dynamic scaling in a container, Activity Log for Tableau Server, virtual connection enhancements, and more.
- Tableau CloudScott Smith September 12, 2022Learn considerations for moving analytics to the cloud, including the greatest benefits of our SaaS solution, Tableau Cloud.
- ReleasesColten Woo July 21, 2022Learn what’s in Tableau 2022.2 for IT, including Advanced Management, enhancements to virtual connections and Tableau Bridge, user provisioning with Azure AD, and more.
- Data GovernanceKaren Madera June 14, 2022Learn how data fabrics support data discovery, linkability, quality, and governance, while also assuring agile, trusted information business use at scale.
- Data GovernanceKaren Madera April 19, 2022A data fabric design can address the different levels of scale and complexity across data assets. Making Tableau a part of your data fabric can speed up the time to value and insights for analytics.
- ProductSanjeev Verma December 14, 2021Virtual connections in Tableau make it easier to manage access and sharing of tables across workbooks, data sources, and prep flows.
- ITLoreal Lynch December 6, 2021IT has a unique opportunity to lead the organization in developing a Data Culture through analytics agility, proficiency, and community.
- EnterpriseLoreal Lynch November 22, 2021Democratizing data and embracing advancements in AI analytics can help everyone in your organization make better business decisions.
- EnterpriseLoreal Lynch November 8, 2021Learn how to align people, process, and technology for an approach to governance and data management that empowers your data-driven enterprise.