#Data14 Photo Contest
As the Tableau Social Media Team, we'd like to extend a warm welcome to TC14 for all of our valued customers, partners, and guests! And we're calling out to everyone to get involved in a special #data14 photo contest. "Wait, what? How can I get involved?" It's simple.
Here's what and how you can be smack in the middle of this social media frenzy:
- Enter the Photo Contest by snapping a photo at Tableau Conference and posting it to Instagram or Twitter. Tag the photo with #data14 so we can find it. That's it. It's that simple.
- You can enter as many times as you'd like. We want you to get busy on Instagram and Twitter this week!
- On Wednesday night, we’ll round up the top photos and put them in a blog post. Then you can vote on your favorite picture.
- Voting will close on Thursday at 4pm.
- Once the votes have been tallied, the Social Media team will announce the winner.
- The winner should prepare to sport some sweet conference swag!
Want to meet the Social Media Team?
Stop by the Social Media Command Center on the 4th floor of WSCC near the South Lobby. Chat with a member of the team, check out our sweet social wall display, or just come say "hi" and share with us how you're enjoying TC14 on social media!
If you want to know more about social media and Destination Data, check out our blog post. Then get tweeting!