Tableau is going to be working with The Guardian's Data Store
This week long partnership is an exciting time for Tableau. Tableau Public is key to our strategy of democratizing data and is a tool we hope all data journalists can use to their benefit.
We have several aims for the week:
- Work on some great data stories
- Gain a greater insight into the day-to-day challenges of data journalism
- Understand how Tableau can improve Tableau Public to help solve some of these challenges
How can you follow the action during the week?
- Visit the Guardian's Data Store pages for new content every day
- Follow the action on Twitter. There will be lots from @Tableau and @acotgreave.
- Continue to read this blog where we'll be updating things through the week