SXSW Panel Pickers Now Live - We need your thumbs up!
Obama and Romney aren’t the only ones dogging it out for votes these days.
Tableau needs your votes, too!
While it feels like we just unpacked our bags from this year’s SXSW adventure, its already time to start thinking about our next trip to Austin and how we can help even more folks fall in love with their data all over again.
One way to do this is to get on a SXSW soapbox or two–but we can’t do it without you!
Scheduled for March 8 – 12, the 2013 SXSW Interactive Festival features five days of presentations from the brightest minds in emerging technology, many of which are selected through the community-driven PanelPicker program.
A zillion (yes a zillion) proposals were submitted earlier this summer, including 6 related to Tableau Software and now it’s time for the community to weigh-in about which of these proposals they think are the best fit for the March event.
Voting opens today and runs through Friday, August 31st.
Here’s all you have to do:
- Click here to register for a free SXSW account, which will allow you to vote on submissions
- Once registered, visit Tableau-related sessions mentioned below
- Then simply give us your “thumbs up” so your vote is counted
Vote for Tableau’s submissions:
- Big Data: Size only matters if you know what to do with it (Presented by Ross Perez)
- Fixing Your Data Relationship: Bring Back the Love (Presented by Ellie Fields)
- Your Data Tells a Story? Well, let me SEE it! (Presented by Andy Cotgreave)
- Making Google Analytics data [more] Beautiful (Presented by Wade Tibke and Caleb Whitmore of Analytics Pro)
- Bigfoot, Bands and Billions: Data storytelling for fun and profit (Presented by Ryan Robitalle)
- The Accidental Analyst: Show Your Data Who’s Boss (Presented by Eileen & Stephen McDaniel)
For more information about the PanelPicker selection process, see the PanelPicker FAQ.
Don’t forget - voting ends on August 31st.
One last thing…
Please also share this with anyone in your network who values seeing and understanding data!
Thanks for your vote!
We are Tableau Software. And we approve this message.