Get involved and follow along with our 2013 European Customer Conference
The European Customer Conference kicks off today! Wherever you are, you can join the online conversation.
We've partnered with conference sponsor DataSift to build a live Twitter tracker. Click the image above to check out who's talking on the #tcceu13 hashtag.
On Twitter, we have a few hashtags for you:
- #tcceu13 - this is the main one for anything you want to say about the conference
- #tccRumours - keep us on our toes with any interesting gossip you hear (or invent). The funniest will get some Tableau kit
- #tableauDoctor - got a technical question you think can be answered in 140 characters? if so, use this hashtag and we'll get one of our doctors on the case
Who should you follow?
- @tableau is your first stop for the latest news and announcements. We'll be posting photos too.
- We have a great list of people who'll be tweeting from the conference, too. You can see all their tweets on one page, or click here to see who is on the list
Did you know Tableau has a Pinterest page? We want your photos! Post them to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram - anywhere! - and we'll pin the ones we like onto our #TCCEU board.
Keep your eyes on this blog. Each day, we will be live blogging sessions, reviewing the keynotes, and keeping you abreast of all the exciting stuff that's happening.
Enjoy the conference and we look forward to seeing you online! If you're at the conference, drop by the Social Media Command Centre in Community Alley on Westminster Level.