Like other global businesses, Kulicke & Soffa (K&S)is facing many challenges caused by the COVID-19 outbreak. Addressing business operations challenges and pivoting to ensure business continuity is critical in uncertain times. K&S leverages data to unify different business areas, allowing employees to collaborate seamlessly while working from home with minimum business impact that contribute to a holistic response effort.
Join this webinar to hear from TK Loh, Senior Director of Operations Engineering, as he shares how K&S is using data analytics to ensure employee safety and business continuity.
In this webinar, you will learn how K&S is leveraging on data to:
- Accelerate and make critical decisions confidently
- Improve productivity and quality of various business functions
- Optimize operations excellence across the manufacturing value chain
Who should attend?
- Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Technology Officer
- Heads of Department, Operations Manager, HR Manager
About the speakers
Video Download LinksMP4
Right click to save the file