- DataStephanie Jensen February 8, 2022Team USA is using Tableau to see and understand their data. Learn how Team USA has built a world-class organization where good decisions begin with data.
- Social ImpactStephanie Jensen January 13, 2022U.S. Census Bureau 2020 data shows a more multi-racial, diverse America. As depicted in several Tableau dashboards, users can see demographic shifts from 2010 to 2020.
- Social ImpactStephanie Jensen December 9, 2021Tableau data visualizations from Headwaters Economics show how vulnerable populations suffer disproportionate exposure to catastrophic loss from wildfire.
- Data CultureStephanie Jensen August 24, 2021Team USA Paralympic swimmer Lizzi Smith uses data to guide her training strategy, improve her results, and learn how to become a stronger athlete and competitor.
- COVID-19Stephanie Jensen April 29, 2021Learn how Deloitte Netherlands is using open data in a series of dashboards to see and understand trends and broader societal impacts related to COVID-19.
- Social ImpactStephanie Jensen April 21, 2021Explore the PolicyLink rent debt dashboard to learn how COVID-19 is disproportionately impacting people of color and deepening economic inequities.
- COVID-19Stephanie Jensen April 2, 2021PATH, a global health non-profit, has developed a Tableau dashboard to provide vital information about COVID-19 diagnostic tests.
- COVID-19Stephanie Jensen November 2, 2020The pandemic has made it clear that the future is not linear, and that “one-and-done” decision making, based on a singular perspective, is inadequate given the scope of the crisis. For more comprehensive insight, organizations in both the public and private sectors are turning to scenario planning.
- COVID-19Stephanie Jensen August 19, 2020Human mobility is the leading factor in the spread of infectious disease, and understanding how, where, and why people move is fundamental to understanding diseases like COVID-19.