In our years of helping people see and understand data, we’ve witnessed how quickly your needs are changing. We’ve heard your request for more support as you deploy Tableau in more mission-critical environments than ever before. You’ve made a big investment in Tableau and we are determined to continuously invest in your success with analytics.
Last year we launched new Extended and Premium Support options, designed primarily for customers managing their own on-premises Tableau Server environment. To meet the needs of more customers migrating from on-premises to online solutions and services, we’ve updated our Support offerings again. We’re happy to announce new Extended and Premium Support for Tableau Online customers!
Every customer with a Tableau license receives standard support, but these support programs provide additional choices for organizations who are looking for a little more peace of mind when unexpected challenges arise. Now, regardless of where your organization deploys Tableau, you can get the help you need, when you need it.
Extended Support for Tableau Server or Online provides your organization additional support coverage to minimize downtime through accelerated target response times and 24x7 weekend support for critical issues.
- Accelerated target response time — When a critical issue occurs, you don’t have time to wait for a solution. Extended Support will keep your business running smoothly with accelerated initial response times and more frequent updates for high-priority issues.
- Support when you need it — Your business runs around the clock and on the weekends—and so do we. Extended Support provides access to support technicians for critical (Priority 1) issues, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Premium Support for Tableau Server or Online provides your organization with an assigned expert who will provide guidance on best practices and oversee issues—all informed by their deep knowledge of Tableau. Premium Support lets you take comfort knowing you have 24x7 support, faster target response times, and access to the Tableau Development team.
- Proactive Account Care — A Technical Account Manager (TAM) will get to know your business and work proactively with you to identify and minimize issues. With regular status calls and service reports, you’ll stay on top of all issues, strategy, projects, and goals—both short and long-term. Plus, be a part of special early releases of Tableau products and services, with exclusive access to our Premium Support Community.
- Support Care — Your support cases will be routed to our most senior technical support engineers, who work closely with your TAM. Mission-critical issues will be escalated for rapid response, and if we can’t solve your problem remotely in a time-sensitive manner, we’ll send the necessary resources onsite to investigate and resolve your issue. Note: Onsite investigations are for customers with an on-premises deployment of Tableau Server.
- Product Care — Stay informed on the newest Tableau Server and Online updates, schedules, and other product highlights through exclusive webinars and even product feedback sessions with our Development team.
Get exactly the support you need
Learn more about these Support offerings and reach out to your Sales Account Representative when you’re ready to get started.