Build a complete analytics solution for your government enterprise
Amazon Web Services' GovCloud is designed to host sensitive data and regulated workloads in the cloud. Tableau integrates with AWS services to maximize the return on your organization’s data and existing technology investments, across the enterprise. It all starts with direct connections to Amazon data sources, including Amazon Redshift (and Redshift Spectrum), Amazon Aurora, Amazon Athena, and Amazon EMR, as well as outside sources like SQL Server and Cloudera Hadoop.
Thanks to these market-leading integrations and breadth of capabilities, Tableau's platform is the natural choice for analyzing data in AWS GovCloud.
Why Tableau and AWS GovCloud together?
- Deploy governed self-service analytics to thousands of users in seconds
- Powerful, interactive analytics and flexible, collaborative tools bring data to the center of every conversation
- Connect to and analyze data in hours, not days
- Easily test a variety of AWS instances to determine capacity without guesswork
- Add new Tableau users within minutes to an existing Server deployment
- Connect to large, diverse, high velocity databases for interactive analysis
- Go global: Deploy Tableau in any AWS region with just a few clicks
Optimizing Tableau & Redshift for Better Performance
This whitepaper introduces infrastructure advice, performance tests and measurements, as well as tips and hints to make the joint solution more efficient and performant.Read the whitepaper
Four Ways Government Agencies Can Deliver Better Results
Driving better results for citizens and stakeholders is easier than you think. Learn four new ways public sector agencies are finding meaningful insights with data and improving results for citizens.Read the whitepaper
Learn more about Tableau and AWS
Use the resources below to learn more about how you can use the power of Tableau and Amazon together, and remember to download Tableau Desktop so you can get started connecting to your Amazon databases.
Connecting to Amazon databasesExploring Big Data Analytics (Redshift)
Using EMR and Tableau
Amazon Aurora Connector
Learn to use Tableau and Redshift together (Quicklab) Troubleshoot Tableau and Redshift performance issues
Hosting Tableau Server on AWSOverview
Try it for free
Bring Your Own License
Buy Server and AWS Together