Tableau Experience Thailand 2019 Terms and Conditions
1. Rules, Regulations & Attendee Conduct. Attendee agrees to abide by all fire, safety, and health regulations of the local, city, state, conference hotels, and convention centers where the conference is held. Attendee must comply with all applicable federal, state, local laws and ordinances, as well as Tableau policies and procedures as set forth below or as may be provided or explained to Attendee. Attendees in violation of such rules and/or who behave in an unsafe or careless manner while attending the conference may be asked to leave and be barred from returning without refund of the Attendee’s registration fee. Further, Attendee agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Tableau, the Conference hotel and/or event space where the conference is being held, and their respective employees, officers, directors, and agents against all third-party claims, losses, or damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines, and costs (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or connected to Attendee’s breach of this Section 1.
2. Modification of the Conference Program. Tableau reserves the right to modify the program, which is published as an indication only. Sessions may become full to capacity, and Tableau shall have no liability to Attendees who are unable to attend a full session.
3. No Liability. Tableau will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by Attendees or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of the Conference or related events.
4. Release. Tableau may use recorded video and photographs of conference events and attendees in its promotional materials, in addition to its internal use. Unless permission to record and use such images is revoked in writing to Tableau, with a means to identify the individual sending the revocation, by virtue of their attendance, all conference visitors agree to the use of their likeness in such materials.
5. Photography or Recording; Usage of Conference Information by Attendees. Photography, audio recordings, and video recordings by Attendees are not permitted without the prior written consent of Tableau. All information learned or observed by Attendee in relation to the Conference, including but not limited to keynote speeches, session presentations, and names or company names of other Attendees (“Conference Information”), is for Attendees’ personal use or internal business purposes only. Attendees may not publish, distribute, sell, or otherwise make available any Conference Information without receiving prior written consent from Tableau.
6. Governing Law; Venue. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Thailand without reference to any conflict of laws principles that would require the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these terms and conditions. Attendee irrevocably consents to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Thailand for any suit or action arising from or related to this Agreement, and waives any right attendee may have to object to the venue of such courts.
7. Severability. If any provision herein is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
8. Cancellation. Tableau may cancel the event at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, but will use reasonable efforts to provide advance notice. Because this event is free of charge, Tableau will have no liability of any kind to
attendee for any cancellation, including without limitation, for any airfare, hotel, or other associated costs.