An economic downturn is on the horizon and businesses are approaching this downturn in a variety of different ways. What is universal is the need for an effective data strategy which can help businesses emerge more resilient and ready for long-term sustainable growth. Companies that invest in data gain operational visibility and transparency and are better connected with their consumers. Investing time and resources into an effective data strategy now, when competitors are looking for efficiencies, will deliver an advantageous market position when there is an upturn. However, building the case for investment can be tricky, especially when facing difficult economic headwinds and tightening budgets.
Gain valuable insights and practical advice from industry experts as they explore:
- Why a data-led approach is more vital than ever in a recession
- How to make the case for investment in data when all spend is under the microscope
- How to uncover hidden efficiencies and ensure data is used effectively
- How to score quick wins and take advantage of low hanging fruit
- How automation empowers businesses to pull value and insights from their data at a much faster rate
- How an investment in data catapults firms ahead of the pack
Join us in this panel discussion as we discuss how businesses can utilise data and analytics to survive these economic headwinds, and what shape these investments should take.