Honeywell is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, where we use technology to make our world more secure, connected, energy efficient, and productive. Honeywell purchased Tableau to enable agile self-service analytics and within months, was able to bring more than 4,000 users onto the Tableau server and have every function and business group within the Enterprise using Tableau!
Honeywell will share how they rapidly scaled a ubiquitous Tableau deployment across their complex organization globally.
Highlights will include:
- Seeding analytics and reporting across the Company
- Collaborative deployment model, IT and Finance
- Removing licensing barriers and deploying licenses effectively
- Building the support Infrastructure, including Community of Practice
- How they approached connecting to the plethora of systems
About the speaker
Video Download LinksMP4
Right click to save the file