Download a Starter Dashboard
Starter dashboards are an easy way to get a jump on your analysis
With Salesforce Starters you’ll be able to fine-tune your sales funnel, better support your sales team, and unlock the power of your own sales data faster than ever before.
The Salesforce Starters include the following dashboards: Account Tracking, Open Pipeline, Opportunity Overview, Opportunity Tracking, Quarterly Sales Results, Top Accounts, and Marketing Leads.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator Starters
Seamlessly access your LinkedIn Sales Navigator usage data in Tableau and uncover insights that will drive your sales effectiveness and maximize productivity.
The LinkedIn Sales Navigator Starters include the following dashboards: Product Utilization, Performance Overview, InMail Engagement, Target Search, and SSI Analysis.
With Marketo Starters, you can pull together your marketing automation data into visualizations that help you see what tactics are winning over converts and what messages are getting lost in the mix.
The Marketo Starters include the following dashboards: Email Performance Overview, Email Performance by Campaign, and Web Engagement by Account
Oracle Eloqua Starters
Go from 10,000 feet to deep into the details of any campaign. Understand how a single customer or how a whole industry is consuming your content. No need to fear the data you have. Oracle Eloqua Starters will take you from data to insight to action in moments.
The Oracle Eloqua Starters include the following dashboards: Engagement Analysis for Accounts, Campaign Performance Overview, Campaign Details Dashboard, and Account Engagement Dashboard.
With ServiceNow Starters, you’ll be able to seamlessly pull all of your ServiceNow IT Service Management data into Tableau, complete with pre-built dashboards ready for action.
The ServiceNow Starters include the following dashboards: Executive Dashboard, Request Report, Problem Tracker, Problem Report, Incident Tracker, and Incident Report dashboard.
See and understand your Snowflake Account with these Snowflake Starters! These pre-built dashboards* help you manage and monitor your Snowflake deployment to ensure you’re meeting the speed and cost control your organization requires.
The Snowflake Starters include the following dashboards: Compute Cost Overview, Compute Credit Forecasting, Storage Cost, Snowflake Query Utilization, User Adoption, Performance Monitoring, Slowest Running Queries, and Error Tracking.
*Snowflake Starters cannot be accessed from the Tableau Online Dashboard Starter interface. They come automatically as apart of the . Read for more information.
How to use your downloaded Dashboard Starters
- Download the Dashboard Starter of your choosing.
- Double click on the workbook to open it in Tableau Desktop. Don’t have Tableau Desktop? Start a free trial today.
Get your data into the dashboards
- Double click on the workbook to open it in Tableau Desktop
- You will need to connect to the appropriate data source to view your own data. Select the “Data Source” tab. A dialog box will appear prompting you for your application credentials (i.e. Salesforce log-in and password).
- Enter your credentials and log-in to your account. If you are using the Salesforce Starter, first ensure your account has API access to your Salesforce instance.
- Now go back to the dashboard. Tableau Desktop will then create an extract of your data. You may want to start with one or two weeks of data so that extract can be created quickly.
- If any worksheets appear blank, navigate to the worksheet. Replace reference fields by right-clicking on the fields with red exclamation marks as necessary.
Now you’re ready to explore your data and gain insights at the speed of thought.