Dashboard Starters Downloads
With Salesforce Starters you’ll be able to fine tune your sales funnel, better support your sales team, and unlock the power of your own sales data faster than ever before.
The Salesforce Starters include the following dashboards: Account Tracking, Quarterly Results, Top Accounts, Opportunity Overview, Opportunity Tracking, and Marketing Leads.
With Marketo Starters, you can pull together your marketing automation data into visualizations that help you see what tactics are winning over converts and what messages are getting lost in the mix.
The Marketo Starters include the following dashboards: Email Performance Overview, Email Performance by Campaign, and Web Engagement by Account
Oracle Eloqua Starters
Go from 10,000 feet to deep into the details of any campaign. Understand how a single customer or how a whole industry is consuming your content. No need to fear the data you have. Oracle Eloqua Starters will take you from data to insight to action in moments.
The Oracle Eloqua Starters include the following dashboards: Engagement Analysis for Accounts, Campaign Performance Overview, Campaign Details Dashboard, and Account Engagement Dashboard.
With ServiceNow Starters, you’ll be able to seamlessly pull all of your ServiceNow IT Service Management data into Tableau, complete with pre-built dashboards ready for action.
The ServiceNow Starters include the following dashboards: Executive Dashboard, Request Report, Problem Tracker, Problem Report, Incident Tracker, and Incident Report dashboard.
How to use your downloaded Dashboard Starters
- Download the Dashboard Starter of your choosing.
- Double click on the workbook to open it in Tableau Desktop. Don’t have Tableau Desktop? Start a free trial today.
Get your data into the dashboards
- Double click on the workbook to open it in Tableau Desktop
- You will need to connect to the appropriate data source to view your own data. Select the “Data Source” tab. A dialog box will appear prompting you for your Salesforce credentials
- Enter your credentials and log-in to your account. Please ensure the account has API access to your Salesforce instance.
- Now go back to the dashboard. Tableau Desktop will then create an extract of your data. You may want to start with one or two weeks of data so that extract can be created quickly.
- If any worksheets appear blank, navigate to the worksheet. Replace reference fields by right clicking on the fields with red exclamation marks as necessary.
Now you’re ready to explore your data and gain insights at the speed of thought.