For DC's Department of Transportation(DDOT), the challenge is unique: Build, manage, and maintain transportation as both a city and state agency.
Yet this is no easy task. On one hand, the agency has to act as a city by managing performance and around the clock maintenance. On the other, full scale urban planning and public transportation is required to keep DC moving for many years to come.
Watch this webinar and see how DDOT is maintaining this delicate balance by:
- Visualizing and communicating safety and Vision Zero data for the public
- Monitoring and adapting to new transportation modes likes dockless bikes and scooters
- Tracking repair work and 311 requests to better respond to residents
- Cross-functionally consolidating multiple agency data sources to give a more holistic executive view
- Combining data sources to increase the quality of the Pavement Condition Index and improve the process of creating next year's paving plan
About the speaker
Video Download LinksMP4
Right click to save the file