Join our panel of public sector experts to learn how government organisations can better use data and visual analytics to implement a data-driven response to the impact of COVID-19.
As we face an unprecedented public health crisis, government organisations at all levels are on the front lines trying to understand, track, and mitigate the impact of this pandemic. It's more important than ever to have access to timely and accurate data to drive decisions about infrastructure, resource planning, and citizen support.
You'll learn how to leverage data to understand the past, inform the present, and plan for the future as your region moves from the initial triage phase towards stabilisation and recovery.
Watch now to learn about:
- Developing a centralised and responsible data strategy
- Building processes to stay informed and make timely decisions
- Leveraging publicly available data and community resources
- Using data for emergency preparedness
- Building trust with the public
About the speakers
Video Download LinksMP4
Right click to save the file