Along with many other industries, Financial Services and Insurance have already seen the severe impact of this global pandemic. Liquidity, Volatility, and Risk are top of mind for our customers. Many of our customers are leveraging Tableau to help answer questions and gain critical business insights. Together with our Tableau Community and partners, we have created a free, publicly-accessible Tableau COVID-19 Data Hub. It includes: Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Data Stream, a customizable jumpstart Tableau workbook, and a selection of the best of Tableau’s global community visualizations.
We will walk you through a demo of the COVID-19 Data Resource Hub and help you answer critical questions in how your organization combats this pandemic. Gain valuable insights to questions like:
- What’s happening with the outbreak where my employees are located?
- What’s happening where my customers are located? Will they be properly supported?
- What is the impact of an outbreak within the company?
- Where is my greatest credit exposure given outbreaks?
- What is loss or past due sensitivity due to unemployment or business interruption in highly impacted regions?
- What is the impact on loan loss allowances?
- Where will we have cash shortages with ATMS due to high growth outbreak or unemployed people
- What does our liquidity position look like based on run on deposits due to high withdrawal rates?