This course provides in-depth coverage of the best practices for installing and administering Tableau Server. It will provide important information and practices on security, performance, governance, and scalability. The knowledge and skills acquired will position the student to fast track their way to creating a sound and extensible Tableau Platform. Note: This class is taught using a Windows server environment.
We'll explore the following:
Full course description
- Planning Your Tableau Server Deployment
- Tableau Server Installation
- Management of Users, Content, and Data Sources
- Permissions Best Practices
- Automating Server Tasks
- Schedules and Data Driven Alerts
- Monitoring Server Status
- Customizing Your Server
- A course manual containing key concepts on each topic covered
- Trial access to Tableau eLearning to discover self-paced, guided learning paths and earn digital badges (public classroom attendees only)
- This course provides a Certification of Completion
- Continuing Education Credit (CPE) Hours: 19.5 or 25 depending on the course you select (the 3 days/8 hrs per day option or the 5 days/3 hours per day with labs option, respectively)
View our Cancellation Policy (PDF) for details.
This course is part of the Server Administrator Learning Path. Find out more.