A three day course that covers topics from both the Desktop I: Fundamentals and Desktop II: Intermediate courses. Choose to emphasize the topics that are of greatest importance to your organization and cut out topics that are not relevant. This course will teach fundamental techniques in Tableau while moving you towards more complex issues and concepts taught by our Tableau training experts.
You'll learn how to:
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations.
- Build complex calculations to manipulate your data.
- Use statistical techniques to analyze your data.
- Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
- Prep your data for analysis.
- Combine data sources using data blending.
Full course description
- Make your visualizations perform as well as possible using the Data Engine, extracts, efficient connection methods, and data connection best practices.
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.
- Implement efficiency tips and tricks.
This course includes a course manual containing key concepts on each topic covered and hands-on activities to reinforce the skills and knowledge attained. It also includes a digital student resources folder containing Tableau workbooks and data sources to support the hands-on activities.
View our Cancellation Policy
(PDF) for details.