A fast-paced three day course covering fundamental and intermediate Tableau topics. This course provides comprehensive Tableau training for students who thrive in a swiftly moving class and prefer to come up to speed on new technology quickly. Desktop I & II: Accelerated teaches concepts, techniques, and shortcuts to create Tableau data visualization competency in the shortest amount of time possible.
You'll learn how to:
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations.
- Build complex calculations to manipulate your data.
- Use statistical techniques to analyze your data.
- Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
- Prep your data for analysis.
- Combine data sources using data blending.
- Make your visualizations perform as well as possible using the Data Engine, extracts, efficient connection methods, and data connection best practices.
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.
- Implement efficiency tips and tricks.
Full course description (PDF)
This course includes a course manual containing key concepts on each topic covered and hands-on activities to reinforce the skills and knowledge attained. It also includes a digital student resources folder containing Tableau workbooks and data sources to support the hands-on activities.
This course provides a Certification of Completion.
Continuing Education Credit (CPE) Hours: 19.5
View our Cancellation Policy (PDF) for details.