Sasha is the Director of Audience Product Marketing at Tableau. She gets to work with our amazing customers to share their stories with the world.
- Tableau CommunitySasha Pasulka February 23, 2017We’re excited to announce that the Tableau Conference On Tour London is now accepting applications for customer speakers. The deadline to apply is March 6, 2017.
- Sasha Pasulka February 23, 2015We're putting the finishing touches on Tableau 9.0, and we're excited to hit the road (and the Internet!) to show you what's new in 9.0. Today, we're pleased to announce the dates and cities for the Tableau 9.0 Roadshow, and to announce a brand new "show" for people who can't make it to a roadshow date.
- Sasha Pasulka February 18, 2015We know (from your emails, phone calls, tweets, carrier pigeons, etc) that you've been waiting for it--and today we're thrilled to announce that the Call for Speakers for Tableau Conference 2015 is officially open. The deadline to apply is May 15th, 2015.
- Sasha Pasulka February 12, 2015Don't you hate it when people wish you a happy new year when we're already deep into January? Well, happy new year from all the way in early February! I have the honor (and very serious responsibility) of curating January's batch of Best of the Tableau Web.
- Sasha Pasulka December 8, 2014The initial dispatch from our Maps Services team was a popular one, so we've asked the team to keep 'em coming as they march forward in their mission to "to provide ALL our customers with ALL the map options they need and desire." Fortunately, our Maps Service team has a gift for words that rivals their gift for map geekery. In this latest dispatch, they tell us about what's new with maps in the 8.2.4 release, including more flexibility in kanji, German Kreise, and updated US postal codes.
- Sasha Pasulka October 10, 2014Are you obsessed with mapping? So is Tableau's Maps Service team. Our customers care about maps ... a lot. So when our Maps Service team shared with the rest of the dev team some insight into what's new in our most recent releases--and the team's philosophy about maps overall--we thought our customers would want to hear it, too. The following is pulled from a message written by our devs for our devs--an inside look at how Tableau thinks about maps.
- Sasha Pasulka August 12, 2014Want to know more about the session content at TC14? Now you can see it for yourself in Tableau. Today, we're making available the raw data sets of our session information, so you can visualize the sessions exactly the way you want to see them. (Of course, you can always find the schedule visualized as the TC14 website.)
- Sasha Pasulka May 22, 2014This is a guest post by Ritu Jain, Director of Industry Marketing at Alteryx. A research study by KPMG showed that only about 12% of retailers consider their organization to be highly analytically literate. In a similar vein, 77% of retailer respondents in a recent RSR Research survey listed limited availability of analytical skills to be the biggest organizational inhibitor in wider spread usage of analytics.
- Sasha Pasulka April 10, 2014Tonight's the night! We're inviting you--and all your friends who love data--to celebrate with us around the world. What are we celebrating? One thousand customers in the cloud. This week, we announced that the data revolution is in full swing: 1000 trailblazing customer accounts are using Tableau Online to share analytics securely, quickly and from anywhere. To celebrate, we're buying 1000 beers for people around the world.