Tableau has an amazing community, and it wouldn't be half of what it is without the people who fuel it. The Tableau Ambassador program was created to recognize extraordinary rock stars in all areas of our community. From ensuring that questions in the forums get answered, to sharing insightful data and visualizations tips and tricks, to leading user groups, these exceptional community builders are the essence of what Tableau believes in.
The Tableau Ambassador program consists of four branches:
- Tableau Community (Forums) Ambassadors
- Social Media Ambassadors
- User Group Leader Ambassadors
- Tableau Public Ambassadors
Characteristics of a Tableau Ambassador
Lead by example and demonstrate support, compassion, and camaraderie.
Passionate about Tableau and its community. Love sharing and defending its value with others.
Value other's opinions, and disagree in a respectful manner.
Collaborate, contribute, and engage with people in a way that stands out.
Rewards and responsibilities
- Exclusive Tableau Ambassador swag
- A Tableau Ambassador badge that can be used as an avatar in any community forum
- Elevated status in the community
- Additional perks based on branch of program
Each branch of the program varies in its responsibilities. Generally, it is required that the
Tableau Ambassador maintains their level of engagement to retain their title.