We are facing an unprecedented public health crisis and government organizations at all levels are on the front lines trying to understand, track and mitigate the impact of this pandemic.
It's more important than ever to have access to timely, detailed, and trustworthy data to drive decisions related to infrastructure and resource planning as well as provide support to the citizens who need it most. As each region moves from an initial triage phase towards stabilization and recovery, they must leverage data to understand their past, inform their present and plan for their future.
Watch every on-demand session from the virtual event to hear how others have managed through difficult times and discuss what it means to Lead Through Change.
Our speakers will explore:
- Using data for emergency preparedness
- Developing a centralized and responsible data strategy
- Building processes to stay informed and make timely decisions
- Leveraging publicly available data and community-sourced resources
- Building trust with the public