When is an incident an exception or part of a growing trend? How can historical data be used to inform decisions and account for the seemingly unpredictable events that make up the changing healthcare environment?
By developing dashboards aimed at specific decisions and using real time data and statistical techniques to cut through the noise, Tableau helps put analytics at the heart of NHS decision making at all levels.
Join us for this session and hear from Daniel Tibble, BI Manager at Christie NHS Trust, Nathaniel Van Gulck from Trustmarque Solutions, and Alex Ross from Tableau to learn:
- How to visualise NHS data in real time
- How strategic decisions can be made with inpatient bed data
- Where quality can be improved using statistical process control charts
- The ease at which you can get started with analytics in the cloud
- How data can be used to drive better patient outcomes, throughout the organisation
About the speakers
Video Download LinksMP4
Right click to save the file