Tableau is all about making data analytics fast, easy, beautiful and most importantly, useful.
Join us for our Tableau Virtual Test Drive and we'll show you how to connect to your data and visualize your queries without writing a single line of code. You'll learn how to create a dashboard from scratch and see how you can quickly analyze, visualize and share information and publish your results. Whether you measure your data in petabytes or in billions of rows, Tableau is built to work as fast as you do.
It’s self-service data preparation, for everyone!
This session includes online exercises. Before the session, please ensure you have a copy of Tableau Desktop or the 14-day trial version installed, and we'll take it for a drive.
*For the best experience, we recommend extending your display with another screen so that you can follow along in Tableau Desktop while attending the virtual session.
- Learn how to quickly connect to your data, explore different questions and eventually build a dashboard to answer a deeper question.
- Learn how to publish your dashboard to Tableau Server/Online as a platform of collaboration.
What would be covered
- Connect to data from multiple sources
- Building different analyses by slicing and dicing the data
- Build your own viz to test your knowledge
- Combine different analyses into a single dashboard
- Share insights with your colleagues using Tableau’s platform
Video Download LinksMP4
Right click to save the file