Tableau Partner, OSI Digital, presents a unique opportunity for C-Level executives to better understand the organizational requirements (people, process, and technology) for a successful external embedded visual data analytics implementation.
This is part of the Embedded Analytics Best Practices webinar series.
What You'll Learn
- Determine the critical skills you require along with the key organizational roles and responsibilities that need to be established
- Discover what development and deployment processes must be in place to prepare for a smooth, external embedded analytics implementation
- Identify the leading technologies and platforms available to your team
- Hear about experiences from OSI Digital’s customers to understand what it takes to be successful with embedded analytics for greater ROI
- Hear from OSI Digital’s leading data analytics experts with deep experience on external-facing embedded analytics implementations
Who should attend?
- Chief Strategy Officer, Product Manager
- Chief Data Officer
- Chief Technology Officer, VP of Technology, VP of Development
- Chief Marketing Officer, VP of Sales/Marketing, Director of Sales/Marketing
Video Download LinksMP4
Right click to save the file