Tableau Reader allows you to open visualizations built in Tableau Desktop for free. But it’s not always the best solution for sharing your Tableau dashboards and visualizations. So what should you use when? And why?
This webinar will cover:
- The history of Tableau Reader, and when and where to use it
- How Tableau Reader fits into a legacy business intelligence model
- How Tableau Server can help you develop and pool resources to ensure collaboration, insight, and repeatability
- The right approach to fully unlock the paradigm shift taking place in organizations embracing self-service analytics
- The ease by which you can enable a effective data reporting infrastructure
View to discover the best ways to securely share your data at scale, and get your questions answered in real time.