Tableau continues to work towards its mission of helping people see and understand their data.
We understand that one of the biggest roadblocks in data analysis is the data preparation. Meet Tableau Prep; a smart, friendly, intuitive and easy way to explore and prepare your data so that it is analytics ready! Try it yourself in this hands-on session. It’s self-service data preparation, for everyone!
Before the session, you will need to have Tableau Prep or the 14-day trial version installed.
*For the best experience, we recommend that you are set up with 2 screens which will allow you to display the session's content on 1 screen while working through the hands-on exercises on your instance of Tableau from your laptop or desktop.
- Introduction of Tableau Prep Builder
- Review common real-life data problems and discover how Tableau Prep Builder can help tackle them easily
- Learn about how you can leverage Tableau Prep at scale, by using Tableau Prep Conductor
Examples of data problems that will be covered during this session:
- Working with data from disparate data sources
- Determining the structure and composition of your data
- Working with data that have different structures and aggregation levels
- Dealing with human error in data inputs
- Automating the process of cleaning the data
Who should attend:
Analysts, data stewards and anyone who is looking for an easier solution to prepare their data for analysis. Prior knowledge of Tableau Desktop can be helpful but it isn’t a prerequisite.
Have a question? Contact your Tableau Account Manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links zum Herunterladen der VideosMP4
Zum Speichern mit der rechten Maustaste klicken