In the drive to improve outcomes and efficiency, healthcare organizations are turning to data more than ever before. But the sheer diversity and volume of the data generated within even a mid-sized health care system can quickly become overwhelming. To take control of your data—and by doing so, better serve your patients—you need a solution that can let you see the whole picture and make data-driven decisions, faster. In this video, you'll hear from experts, including:
- Charles Boicey, Informatics Solution Architect, UC Irvine Medical Center
- Mark Jackson, Business Intelligence Manager, Piedmont Healthcare
- David Delafield, CFO, Swedish Medical Group
- Jonathan Drummey, Quality Management Data Analyst, Southern Maine Medical Center
- Tom Dewar, Head of Information, St. George’s Healthcare NHS Trust
- “The biggest problem is not ‘How do we get more data?’” says David. “It's how do you take the data that you have and simplify it to a point at which someone that's non-technical can easily understand where they're at, where we want them to get to, and then move in a common direction.” Mark agrees, saying, "This is really the core of our business. We want to serve our patients. We want to heal them; we want to make them better. Anything we can do to leverage this vast amount of information that we have I think is really going to affect our core mission in serving these patients.” And Tom summarizes, "I’d recommend Tableau to healthcare professionals because it allows us to understand our information and inform decisions quickly and effectively—which allows us to spend more time talking about things that really matter." Learn more about Tableau for healthcare data analytics.