Mobile Business Intelligence and Analytics: Extending Insight to a Mobile Workforce
Today, there are more mobile devices than desktop computers. Some experts predict that before long, the majority of business will be conducted via smart phones and tablets. Where there’s business being conducted, there’s the potential for business intelligence: One of the most exciting emerging trends is the use of mobile smart phones and tables for BI and analytics. Organizations face challenges, including security and data synchronization, but they are also motivated by the gains of having timely information in the hands of executives, managers, and employees on the go.
TDWI invites you to join our Webinar, which will examine key trends in the adoption of mobile BI and analytics and offer best practices for delivery of BI and analytic applications to a mobile workforce. The centerpiece of the Webinar is the research study and findings for TDWI’s new Best Practices Report, “Mobile BI and Analytics: Extending Intelligence to a Mobile Workforce.” Join this Webinar to discover how your organization can take advantage of the potential for interactive, actionable BI applications and services tailored to mobile device technology.
In this Webinar, you will learn:
- Current trends and drivers behind mobile BI and analytics deployment
- What your peer organizations are doing, and plan to do with mobile BI and analytics
- BI and analytics functionality available on mobile devices and planned for the future
- Data management and security concerns and how to address them
- The role of cloud computing and standards such as HTML5
- Best practices and recommendations