Join a Fireside Chat with some Amazing Women
We'll tackle some tough topics, share some great tips, and help you build your network.
- busting myths about women in tech and technical women;
- how to back yourself, before and after you land the job;
- how to manage your career in COVID, whether work is crazy busy, or painfully slow; and
- the role of mentors and advocates in supporting the careers of DataWomen.
Joining this webinar are:
- Beth Kairys, Analytics Consultant at InterWorks (Melbourne). Originally from a psychology background, Beth found her love of data while working as a policy adviser in State Government. She’s passionate about data analytics and data visualization and spends most of her spare time learning funky new tricks in Tableau.
- Azucena Coronel, Data Engineer at InterWorks (Sydney). Azu has been Business Intelligence consultant for 10+ years, and she's in love with using data and technology to help clients. Azu has worked across several industries and enjoys a good data challenge. She's passionate about helping others in their data journey and continuous learning.
- Elisa Koch, Head of Data & Analytics for AFL (Melbourne). Elisa has more than fifteen years of experience in analytics, research, and data starting in the USA. She has worked with some of the largest and most prestigious brands in Australia, and has some impressive credentials including an MBA from London Business School. As an analytics leader, she seeks to inspire customer-focused action through measurement and data-driven storytelling.
- Kayla Matheson, Strategic Customer Success Manager at Tableau (Melbourne). Kayla has a background in commerce and marketing and fell in love with data after finding herself increasingly working in the Software as a Service space. Kayla’s current focus is growing user communities for self-service analytics and helping clients find value in complex data sets. She’s passionate about enablement, authenticity, and supporting other women to back themselves.
We’ll also be launching a mentoring program after this so you can keep the learning going! More on DataWomen and mentoring can be found at our landing page.
You can also join us in our LinkedIn Group; come and join us to start building your network now!
We’re always on the lookout for great people to sit on panels, be mentors, and help us find and share cool content. We want people who are passionate about developing a good environment for DataWomen to thrive. If you think you can be that person, please get in touch with Azucena Coronel or Beth Kairys.