Fidelity Webinar Series
Getting Started with Tableau? We are here to help!
Whether your data resides in databases, spreadsheets, or any other data source, Tableau makes it easy for you to explore. You can connect to data in a few clicks, then visualize and create interactive dashboards in minutes. In this two-part webinar series, we will explore the fundamentals of Tableau and our newest features. Use the registration links below to register for each individual webinar.
Learn the Basics
|Novice / New User||January 15||11:00am EST||Register Here|
During this session we will answer the question “What is Tableau?” and show you why we are different from other business intelligence solutions. Attend this webinar to learn how to connect to and explore your data. Specific topics include:
- Connecting to data
- Creating a visualization
- Adding Interactivity
- Creating a dashboard
- Sharing and Collaborating on the Server
Want to Dive Further?
|Beginner||January 22||11:00am EST||Register Here|
Do you already understand the basics of Tableau and want to level-up on your dashboard designs? We will be covering a handful of our exciting new features that enable you to add interactivity to your data. Specific topics include:
- Set Actions: Analyzing how subsets of data relate to the whole
- Ask Data: Type a question and see a visualization with Tableau’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) engine.
- Parameter Actions: User mouse clicks can now trigger parameter changes
- Explain Data: An AI-powered feature that helps you understand the “why” behind the values in your data.
- Prep Conductor: Transform your data with Prep Builder and then refresh it with the enterprise refresh capabilities Prep Conductor brings.
- Data Catalog: Get a complete view of your data and how others are using it.
This webinar series will have repeat sessions each month. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to the team for additional details if you or someone you know would like to attend.
- Bill Kenney - email@example.com
- Josh Belliveau - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Thomasian – email@example.com
About the speaker
Sales Consultant, Tableau
Josh has been helping people work with data in one way, shape, or form for nearly 20 years. His work experience spans across a broad range of ever popular topics, including: data management, business intelligence, advanced analytics, and full-stack web applications development. Throughout his career, he has had hands-on experience implementing business solutions across a variety of industries (Federal, Healthcare, Higher Education, and Financial Services), along with also teaching introductory Predictive Analytics at the MBA level. He joined Tableau in 2018 but has been a long-time Tableau fan! He first began working with Tableau around 2010 -- first as an end user creating and publishing dashboards, and subsequently working as a sales engineer with a partner company in the data management space.