This event is a hands-on session to help you learn more about Tableau Server and build out a live showcase environment to showcase the collaboration and governance capabilities that Tableau can bring to your Desktop deployment.
The premise is simple - you bring your colleagues and your laptop. We'll bring a consultant, our software, our expertise, and even tea break! At the end of this session, you will have a better understanding on the key reasons why your organization should use Tableau Server.
Who should attend:
This session is aimed at existing Tableau Desktop Business & IT users, who are looking to share their workbooks and dashboards with colleagues or who need to share data and collaborate with other Tableau authors. Priority will be given to end-users.
13:30 - 14:00 Registration
- Installation and Setup
14:00 - 14:30 Overview & Tableau Desktop Refresher
14:30 - 14:45 Tableau Server Introduction
- Understanding the differences between Desktop & Server
14:45 - 15:15 Hands-On Session
- Ad-hoc Analytics
- Sharing, Security & Authentication
- Automation: Live data updates
15:15 - 15:40 Afternoon Tea
15:40 - 16:30 Continuation with Hands-On Session
16:30 - 17:00 Summary & Closing
- Priority are given to end-users.
- Please bring your business name card for registration during the event.
- Tableau reserves the rights to reject registrations from participants who are not end-users.