Tableau Analytics Days at Bank of America – 2020
Tableau Analytics Days are on-site events designed for Tableau users at Bank of America to:
• Learn from other use cases and best practices within the bank
• Understand new product innovations being rolled out at the bank in 2020
• Network and collaborate with other like-minded, data-loving co-workers
Registration is open to all bank employees; however, seating is limited and prioritized. The agenda for each session will be tailored to the sponsoring group(s). If you would like to contribute by adding input to the agenda, presenting a use case, or leading a roundtable, please fill out this 3-minute survey. 3-min survey
Morning – General Sessions
-Registration & coffee
-Bank of America Use Cases
-Tableau Product Demonstrations
Noon – Lunch & Networking
Afternoon – Advanced Sessions
-Advanced Use Cases
-Innovation Spotlights inc. Data Wrangling
-Viz Games and/or Doctor Sessions
Locations & dates in 2020
- Mortgage Vehicle and Service Operations, Dallas, TX - POSTPONED - Register here.
- New York Data Viz Users Group, New York, NY - April 8 *This is now a Webinar - Register here.
- Mortgage Vehicle and Service Operations, Los Angeles, CA - POSTPONED - Register here.
- BofA Arizona Tableau Users Group Phoenix, AZ - April 28 - Register here.
- The CFO Group, Charlotte, NC - May 14 - Register here.
- London Data Viz Users Group, London, UK - May 29 - Reigster here.
- New York Data Viz Users Group, New York, NY - June 12 - Register here.