Tableau Desktop is free for instructors around the world
One Professor’s Story
Learn how Chon Abraham, Associate Professor, Mason School of Business, is helping her students learn Tableau and get relevant internships.
Data isn’t going anywhere. Companies are hiring for analytical skills to tackle big data in every industry.
Spend less time teaching software and more time helping your students find deep analytical insights.
Easy to use
With a large library of on-demand tutorials and a dedicated support community, teaching data analysis is easier than ever.
See who’s using Tableau
Thousands of schools around the globe are using Tableau in the classroom.
Tableau Desktop: drag-and-drop visual analytics
Analysis at the speed of thought
Tableau is designed to support how people think. Leverage natural ability to spot visual patterns quickly. See the drag-and-drop analytics solution built for speed and ease of use.
The State of Data Education in 2016
Tableau conducted a year-long study to catalogue the state of analytics education in the United States. The study looks at which higher education institutions offer analytics programs, and how the landscape is changing in response to the heightened demand for analytics skills in the marketplace.Read the full report
- Tableau applied in a blended learning style for higher education
- Teaching with Tableau Public
- Teaching with Tableau: Showing insights and telling data-driven stories
- Incorporating Tableau into your Business Analytics Curriculum: it's easier than you think
- How Universities are Filling the Analytics Skills Gap
- University of Bielefeld engages students with demographic data lab
- University of Central Lancashire students find stories in big data
- FIAP students learn critical business skills with Tableau
- Cranfield University research class cuts data analysis effort by half
- Nanyang Polytechnic students get hands-on data analytics experience with Tableau