We are living in a dramatic time of change as we navigate the global crises in health, the economy, equality, and leadership.
Our Women Leading Through Change series highlights powerful voices leading the way across industries and communities. We share tools and strategies for professional and personal growth, and the power of data to elevate individuals, groups, and organizations.
Watch this empowering conversation with Devi Brown. Devi is the Chief Impact Officer for Chopra Global, Founder of Karma Bliss, Master Wellness Educator, and Author. Through her best-selling book, signature self-care challenges, and podcast Dropping Gems, Devi’s work is rooted in sharing tangible healing modalities. Watch this event to access an MP3 download of Devi's guided mindfulness exercise.
This session was co-hosted by Tableau's Dana McKelvey and Lelia Christine Williams. The conversation includes:
- How data can bring new insights to health and wellness
- Maintaining personal wellness while navigating isolation and trauma
- Self-care and personal wellness tools for leaders
- Exercises and tools for adapting and lowering stress
- Guided mindfulness practice
Resources covered in this event:
- Tableau Community member Emily De Padua's All By Myself? data visualization
- Devi's Podcast Dropping Gems
- Devi's Book Crystal Bliss
While we're excited to elevate women's voices in this series, all are encouraged to watch. Please feel free to share with your professional network, friends, and family.