Creating a Data-Driven Culture: Eliminating the Barriers to Analytics
The competitive advantage that comes with being a data-driven organization can be significant, but in today’s era of digital transformation the road to becoming more data-driven can appear challenging. What if the basics were more straight forward than first thought? At this session, we will lift the lid on what foundations and core competencies are required to lower the barriers to data-driven decision-making.
If you’re leading the analytics transformation within your team, department, or across the entire organisation, then join us to hear from our analytics experts and our customer CAL (Israeli Credit Card) as we delve into this engaging and important topic and its many opportunities and challenges.
16:30 - 17:00: Registration & Networking
17:00 - 17:20: Introduction & Welcome
17:20 - 17:40: Becoming a Data Driven Organization, Asi Yahav, Head of Data, CAL
17:40 - 18:00: From a manager to F-35 pilot in 6 months, Eran Elia, Head of Analytics, CAL
18:00 - 18:15: SIT – How do organizations thrive in the age of data, Eli Goldfarb, VP Marketing & Sales, SIT
18:15 - 18:40: Product Demo
18:40 - 19:00: Q&A
- What is the best approach for becoming a data driven organization?
- Data Lake, Big Data, DWH... so much data - How to shrink it into one dashboard?
- From a manager to F-35 pilot in 6 months
- What are the key success factors (KSF)?
Who should attend?
- Chief Data Officers, Department Heads and Senior Business Leaders
- VP Data, Economic Departments Managers
- Analytics Directors, CIOs
- BI Managers
Due to limited space, registrations must be approved by SIT. For Any questions reach us at email@example.com