Join us for a Tableau Day at Amway on Wednesday, November 30.
Tableau delivers fast analytics, visualization and rapid-fire business intelligence on data of any size, format, or subject. The results? Anyone can get answers from data quickly, with no programming required. From executive dashboards to ad-hoc reports, Tableau lets you share mobile and browser-based, interactive analytics in a few clicks.
Join us to learn all about Tableau, what's new in Tableau 10, how Amway is currently using Tableau to better see and understand their data, and more!
8:45 – 9:00 – Check-in
9:00 – 9:15 – Welcome by Amway
9:15 – 10:00 – Introduction to Tableau
10:00 – 10:45 – What’s new in Tableau 10
10:45 – 11:00 - Break
11:00 – 12:00 - Company Showcase - See how your peers at Amway are already leveraging Tableau and visual analytics
12:00 – 1:00 – Lunch and Viz Competition
Interested in participating in the viz competition? We're looking for a handful of data-lovers to participate in a fun and friendly competition! Check out the details below and email us if you're interested in participating.
1:00 – 1:30 – Viz competition results
1:30 – 2:15 - Performance Best Practices Every Tableau User Should Know
2:15 – 2:30 – Q&A
2:30 – 3:30 – Networking and demo stations
This event is free to attend but space is limited, so register early.
If you are a remote employee interested in attending this event virtually, please indicate on the drop down field to the right. We will email call WebEx information to virtual attendees a few days before the event.
Amyway Viz Competition Rules and Summary
- Participants will receive the same data set 24 hours before the event
- They'll have an hour during lunch to build (from scratch) a visualization that best tells a story about the data
- After the hour, each participant will have a few minutes to share their viz with the audience
- The audience (your peers) will vote on their favorite viz
- The winner is awarded an awesome prize! You'll even get some cool Tableau swag just for participating.
Interested in participating in the competition? Email us here!
General questions? Contact the Tableau Day team.