Analytics dashboards are a critical resource for marketing teams that help support their roles and responsibilities, strategic planning, and data-driven decision-making in their daily routines.
With rich data to glean, marketers—especially CMOs—now ask these questions, to obtain a competitive edge:
- How much revenue was attributed to paid search investments last quarter?
- Which online channels are generating the highest quality leads?
- Are we consistently maintaining all privacy and compliance measures to keep our customer data secure?
- Does my team have the necessary resources to gain customer insights, then justify spending on their programs and finally demonstrate the value of those programs?
- How is my marketing performance comparing to that of my leading competitors?
In this whitepaper, learn the four best practices to follow to ensure your marketing dashboards provide the greatest insights and value possible—whether you're a marketer at a multinational corporation or startup. These tips will put you on a greater path to success for measuring the effectiveness of your marketing program and demonstrating the impact of results.