Tableau Conference 2021 and Beyond
Did you know that the Tableau Conference archive from November 2021 gives you access to 308 unique episodes featuring 811 speakers from across the globe? It also happens to be 100% free to watch whenever and wherever works best for you.
TC21 by the numbers
Of course, you're welcome to dive in and find the best gems for yourself. But we've created a shortlist of some favorites that highlight the best of the Tableau Community, practical tips for growing your data skills, and how to get started.
10 Tableau Conference must watch sessions
- Find Your Voice: How Community Builds Confidence with Priya Padham
- Tableau Speed Tips: Shortcuts and Tricks for All Skill Levels with Heidi Kalbe, Lorna Brown, and Ann Jackson
- Shhh... Tableau Secrets from the Experts with Sarah Bartlett, Thi Ho, and Dzifa Amexo
- Inclusive Design: Making Dashboards Engaging, Informative, and Accessible with Emily Kund
- Minimalist Designs for Maximum Communication with Chimdi Nwosu
- How to Become an Advocate for Data Literacy with Yong Long Foo, Nairanjana Dasgupta, Nellie Marangou, and Bergen Schmetzer
- Tableau Drilldown: How to Level Up in Tableau with Ravi Mistry and Timothy Ngwena
- Make It Better: Tips for Better Dashboard Design with Ken Flerlage and Kevin Flerlage
- Tableau Zen Masters Share Their Best Advice (Part 1) with too many Tableau experts to list them all.
- Tableau Zen Masters Share Their Best Advice (Part 2) with so many greats we split it into two parts.
Take a virtual stroll through the TC21 Viz Gallery
Don't forget, the Viz Gallery is still available for you to virtually visit anytime you'd like and contains 31 vizzes from around the globe that represent some of the best data visualizations from the #DataFam in the past year.
Iron Viz 2021 and Beyond
You may already know that Iron Viz is the world's largest data visualization contest. And that every year, qualifiers from around the globe attempt to be one of the elite three in the finals at Tableau Conference.
But did you know Andy Cotgreave and Keshia Rose recently spoke with the Iron Viz 2021 contestants about their overall Iron Viz experience, the preparation that went into their build, the challenges they faced, and what advice they would give to future competitors?
Watch these If Data Could Talk episodes to learn more:
If you're interested in competing in next year's Iron Viz competition (and keep in mind this year's Champion was a first-time participant!), make sure to check out these resources:
Subscribe to our blog
在收件匣中收到最新的 Tableau 消息。