- COVID-19Stan de Boisset 2020/05/14Data is a critical asset during this time—to understand, track, and mitigate the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. These dashboard solutions from Tableau partners—including dashboard templates and extensions—can help you move quickly and confidently. The solutions cover a variety of industries and use cases including healthcare, financial services, retail, and human resources.
- COVID-19Stephanie Jensen 2020/05/11While the COVID-19 crisis is unfolding, financial organizations need data to understand the present, and lay a foundation for the future. Use these dashboard templates from Tableau to analyze key business metrics, such as liquidity, volatility, and risk in the context of COVID-19.
- COVID-19Melissa Pomeroy 2020/05/01
During the COVID-19 pandemic, as shutdown orders were rapidly evolving, St. Mary’s Bank closed in-branch banking at all credit union locations, and had to quickly pivot to accommodate drive-up transactions. Learn from VP of Business Analytics about how the credit union used data to drive their crisis strategy.
- EnterpriseAJ Fling 2019/05/08As an audit professional, you're tasked with ensuring financial reporting made with Tableau adheres to your company's SOX compliance control environment and there are important considerations for your organization's use of Tableau. Read on for recommendations on how to successfully incorporate Tableau reporting into SOX scope, specifically around compliant source data for Tableau visualizations, and how to begin the process of change management at your company.
- DataBritt Staniar 2019/01/11To get deeper visibility into enterprise performance from advanced analytics, commit to making these your finance resolutions for the year.
Learn how Charles Schwab's contact center experience team analyzes call center data in Tableau to uncover clients feedback, questions, and responses to news, which impacts overall service.