- PartnersJason Dudek 2022/11/22
Tableau and AWS help customers digitally transform with Modern Cloud Analytics, combining technical resources and expertise with our vast partner networks.
- PartnersMargaret Adam 2022/09/08Drawing on the Tableau Iron Viz format, Deloitte’s Viz Games annual data visualization competition helps improve data literacy and strengthen data culture across their organization. Learn three tips on leading a data viz competition at your work—and see the winning vizzes from the teams at Deloitte.
4 Actions Business Leaders Can Take to Scale Data and Analytics in the Cloud with Tableau and SnowflakeNicolas Brisoux 2022/08/01Tableau and Snowflake share how businesses can win in the data economy by uniting siloed data, and scaling data and analytics in the cloud.
- PartnersJulie Bennani 2022/03/10Tableau presents the winners of the annual partner awards at the 2021 Tableau Partner Executive Kick Off.
Tableau and Aible are a great way to supercharge your data with AI to create a seamless BI + AI experience. The Aible extension for Tableau enables users to build predictive AI models directly within Tableau in minutes for a seamless experience.
- PartnersFrancois Ajenstat 2021/10/12Tableau and Google Cloud are partnering to help unlock your data's full value. Tableau integrates with Looker, BigQuery, Google Sheets, and more.
- PartnersAnthony Roach 2021/07/29Learn about the native connector to Dremio in Tableau Online, which helps people query their data lakes and explore their data securely.
How the Tableau Partner Network helps customers drive data transformation and create strong Data CulturesLeandro Doeyo 2021/07/15Learn how Tableau partners InterWorks, Montage, and Informatica are helping Tableau customers solve their toughest data analytics challenges.
- PartnersJulie Bennani 2021/06/24Learn about the revamped Tableau Partner Network aimed at providing customers with consistent value throughout their data journeys.
- PartnersFrancois Zimmermann 2021/06/11Learn why Databricks and Tableau customers are shifting from silo’d data lakes and warehouses to a modern lakehouse architecture.
- PartnersLearn how Tableau & AWS customers can benefit from AI-driven analytics with Amazon SageMaker for Tableau and tailored self-service predictive insights.
- PartnersRazi Sharir 2021/05/26Share data quickly, easily, and securely with Delta Sharing—a new open source solution from Databricks & the Delta Lake community, in partnership with Tableau.