In this webinar, Karl Riddett, who has over 20 years of experience in the retail and restaurant analytics space, discusses the all-too-common challenges of upgrading legacy systems and how to better serve analytics reporting users of all levels, from executive to frontline.
In addition to outlining the different types of users and their unique needs, Karl demonstrates how the combination of Tableau and branded analytics provides competitive advantages allowing organizations to pivot and navigate unforeseen circumstances, in areas such as:
- Sales, transactions and check average
- Product mix and market basket analysis
- Restaurant/retail location analytics, drive-thru, speed of service
- Customer preferences and promotion analytics
- Infrastructure setup and support
- COVID-19 impact and recovery
With an emphasis on self-service and speed-to-insight, our goal is to help individuals and organizations alike take the next step towards modernizing their analytics strategy.
About the speaker
Video download linksMP4
Right click to save the file