Throughout 2011, social media continued to be a hot topic. Google entered the race with Google+, Facebook continues to evolve with new targeting opportunities and early this year Twitter introduced Promoted Tweets. We can expect the same innovation in 2012, along with unprecedented usage by consumers. Unless your job title includes "superman" you may feel a bit overwhelmed. Learn how you can take control over this explosive and ever-changing marketing channel.
These tips will help you:
- Identify who to follow for the greatest social impact
- Prioritize friends and leverage collaborative social media
- Define groups and evaluate the needs of each group
- Tracking for social media and keeping your audience engaged
- Leverage data to make the most of your social efforts
Download this step-by-step whitepaper and start making improvements to your 2012 social media efforts.