How Data is Changing Life Insurance Marketing and Risk Selection - Executive Roundtable for Insurance hosted by CoEnterprise
Over the last 50 years, the insurance industry has seen a dramatic evolution in its ability to respond quickly to clients and prospects by leveraging data. From the days when the factors of selection were standardized mortality tables and age, to now where you can get a policy nearly instantaneously due to underwriters having access to a wide range of data sources.
Join a highly regarded panel of industry experts and ex C-suite executives from some of the leading insurance companies for a roundtable discussion on How Data is Changing Life Insurance Marketing and Risk Selection, moderated by Michael Rabinowitz, CEO of CoEnterprise, a Tableau Gold Partner.
Our panel of industry experts:
- Simon Baitler - Former Executive Vice President for Transamerica Life Companies
- Barry Jacobson - Former President of International Life, ACE Group | EVP for Citigroup | Ex SVP for Travelers Insurance | Board Member of Aviva US
- Glenn Cunningham - Former SVP & Chief Underwriting Office of Travelers Life & Annuity Company | Executive VP for Transamerica Reinsurance
- Jim Galli - Former EVP Legal & General | SVP MetLife | Executive roles at AIG & MassMutual
- Mark Hug - Former Chief Product, Marketing and Distribution Officer for Pru Life | Senior Leadership positions at Transamerica, Aetna, AXA
Register and attend any of the sessions in The Vault to learn from our data experts, customers, and trusted partners as they share valuable perspectives, guided lessons, and resources on how to use your data to respond to the most important elements of the business.
Video download linksMP4
Right click to save the file