Our love for music is woven into our societal DNA. Behind each of your travel playlists, workout tunes, and house-party hits lies a personal music story.
Bu what if you could use data and visual analytics to dig deeper into your listening habits and discover insights into your own music story? In this live webinar we'll share exactly how you can visually analyse and better understand your own music listening data with Tableau.
Watch now to learn how to:
- Connect to Spotify and a variety of music data sources
- Fine tune your music data with Tableau Prep
- Discover fascinating insights into your listening habits
- Produce chart-topping dashboards to share with the world
Make sure to sign up for the rest of the webinars in the Data + Music Series.
- Web Data Connector URL – to be used within Tableau
- Example Dashboard
- Download the Dataset
- Spotify API Documentation
- API Example, Spotify.Me
- API Example, Discover Quickly
- API Example, Organize Your Playlists
- R Spotify API Helper
- Getting Started with R & Spotify API Blog Post
- Python Spotify API Helper
- Spotify Data Examples
About the speakers
Links naar videodownloadsMP4
Right click to save the file